Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ah, the hazards of marriage.

Specifically, getting dressed in the dark.

I was in a hurry to get dressed this morning. Since my darling love was able to sleep in, I was attempting to get dressed in the dark, using a little LED flashlight to find my clothes in the closet. Pants - check. Shirt - check. I'll wear this blue one, it looks like she ironed it for me, too! (she often irons my clothes. I've not asked her to, but it's nice & I appreciate it when she does).

One big problem. Or little problem. When I pulled the shirt on, I noticed the shoulders felt a bit tight. The sleeves came up almost to my elbows, and the chest was *awfully* loose.

Yep, I tried to wear one of her shirts to work today. Luckily, even my ineptitude noticed before I got out the door, and I was able to change into one of my own.

2 comments:

Kate said...

R. and I are in agreement; you're a complete nimrod. "Maybe that's why he was in such a bad mood," she just said.

AFTER we were finished howling with laughter at you.

Of course.

(cough)dork(cough)

cline said...

like the blog. jred