Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Xmas to ME

Well I broke down and got some new boots this weekend. My old boots were 15+ years old and barely had any sole left :) I've looked for a suitable replacement for a while, but surprisingly enough I couldn't find anything decent for under $100. Hell! I only paid $50 for those old Walmart boots, and they lasted for fucking ever!

Well, my options basically boiled down to $110 boots that weren't steel-toe, had crappy leather, but looked pretty, or $135 for steel-toe, good quality Doc Martens, but they're brown & not so pretty. Oh, well. I dig the lug soles, and they were comfortable from the first time I wore them, and they should last. They'll also do a good job replacing my skateboard shoes for when I'm riding.

Super-duper bonus! They're genuine shit-kickers! Now I look even MORE like the white-trash piece o' shit redneck that I am! Hell, if my hair & beard get just a bit more white/grey, I'll look just like the Gambler!

Yeehaw! Motherfuckers!

PS. I should probably warn you, in case you're reading: don't go digging through my trash can. Remember, redneck, whitetrash, lying, cheating, woman-stealing motherfuckers have guns... It's part of what makes us who we are.

No comments: