Ok, I get it. I grew up in the south, and spent more than my share of time in the woods. I know all about ticks, and what to do and NOT to do. That said, this summer I've removed no fewer than 4 ticks from my person. Two from my lower leg (sock area), one from my butt (?!?!), and the most recent from my thigh. The bitch of it is, I know when I got this last one. On our most recent trip, we pulled over for some reason or another, and I walked over away from the road to take a piss. As I'm walking through the mid-calf high grass, I thought to myself "Self, this looks like a good place to pick up a tick." Sure enough, when I got home I found one.
Anyway, after I pissed, I went back to the bike & talked Kate into taking some topless pics:

I know, NOT the topless pic you wanted :P
No comments:
Post a Comment