Friday, September 23, 2011
Well now
I haven't posted here since January? Dang. I guess life just gets in the way, and Facebook is "easier". Not really, though. I think the real issue is wondering who's seeing this & worrying about saying the wrong things. If I was smart I'd just redirect to some innocuous page, or just take it all private. I may still do that. Right now I can't seem to muster up the initiative to do much of anything. Gah, you know life sucks when all you can think about is a Linkin Park song running through your head. The thing that I miss most about my youth is hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You sound so down. I don't think we don't lose hope for good as we get older, but I do think we might have to put forth some effort to find things to hope for.
(Checked your blog today because I woke up from a dream with you in it this morning.)
Damn, I sounded wise three years ago!
Yeah, what happened to you???
:P
Post a Comment