Gee, what a way to make me feel inferior. Yeah, ok. I tend more towards microwave & fast food. I never could cook. Ramona is fond of telling the story of the time I messed up *cold cereal*. Believe it.
So anyway, after confirming the operational status of our cooking appliances, Ramona asked if it was ok if she cooked. The next time I saw her she was making up a shopping list.
At the grocery store, she takes charge. We need this and this and where are the noodles??? At one point she informed me I wasn't good for anything. Oh, really? Why don't you say that when we get to the cashier. Oops :)
Last night she cooked dinner for me for the first time. Tortellini (sp?) alfredo and french bread. Oh yeah, somewhere she found garlic salt. A *lot* of garlic salt.
I'm not a huge fan of pasta, but it was definitely edible. More so than my cooking, which tends to cold cereal (I don't always mess it up), sandwiches, and poptarts.
Of course, that means I'm responsible for cleaning the kitchen :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, what confused her was the cobwebs decoratively strewn inside and atop said kitchen appliances. Anybody else would think they're in a haunted house!
maybe you should buy a cook book and you and Ramona cook together sometime she might enjoy it and you might too
Post a Comment