Monday, April 14, 2008

Not even 3 times a week

Rich seems to think I update every day. Not even close, bud!

I just went outside to smoke. WTF? Snow???

Had a great weekend. Went to the Al Chymia Shrine Circus on Friday night, with VIP tickets my friend Jerry gave me. We got to sit on the floor, front row, right next to center ring. The girls rode the elephant, got their faces painted, and took pictures with a huge boa constrictor. The most exciting part for them was when the clowns asked them to be part of the act! I tell you, those poor clowns sure looked silly when these two little girls saved them from being crushed by the "heavy" weights :) The animal acts were good, the trapeze acts were good, it was all good. We all had a ton of fun.

Saturday we took Ramona to the shooting range. I rented a couple of .22s for her to try out. Mainly I wanted her to not be scared, and to know how to be safe around firearms. As long as they are going to be in the house, she should be educated in firearm safety. She did very well, especially considering she's never shot before. She got 3 bulls-eyes :) I had forgotten that Saturday is ".223 and shotgun night". So there were a lot of "M-16s" of various flavours there. Every time one would be fired, Ramona would flinch. They're awfully loud :) After that, we went to CiCi's for dinner.

Sunday was a lazy day, but that's ok. Ramona needed to wind down & get ready for her TCAPs this week, anyway. Fun stuff!

No comments: