Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Oh! Mighty hunter!

Alright, this has gone just about far enough. Last night I was headed back to the desk and noticed an eviscerated dog toy. Except it wasn't. It was a bird. Not eviscerated, thankfully, but very dead. I figured one of the pups had found a dead bird outside and brought it in to play with. I disposed of it properly, and didn't think much about it.

Until this morning. I let the dogs out & propped the door open so they could get all their morning duties (or doodies harhar) out of the way. Guess what I found. Another bird! It absolutely wasn't the same one. So I disposed of this one, too.

I'm pretty sure it's not Otto. I think if he was a mighty bird hunter, he couldn't have hidden it for three years. It must be Flomar. Who'd have thunk it?

No comments: