Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ok already

I know I haven't been posting much lately. I've gone through a bit where I didn't want to post anything, mainly due to the fact that most of the people I can talk about, also read here. I've decided that I'll go ahead & post, obscuring names where necessary. If someone has a problem with it, they can let me know.

Another aspect is how good things are going for me lately. One of these days I'll put the old cautioninc.com back up (I've got it backed up to day 1). Then anyone who is curious can see where it started (online, anyway). Basically, I started right after my first wife left me. Consequently, you get to see the angst & depression. When things are going well, like now, it seems silly to post about it:

Yummy!
Not only did Kate make some kick ass chicken & dumplings, but pumpkin bread to go with it! When her parents warned me that she couldn't cook, they just didn't know. I think she was just not cooking over there. If they'd known she was a kick ass cook, they'd want her to cook all the time :)

Soo, anyway. I'll be posting more. Now I have to prioritize all the things I need to do around the house.
1. Check the starter on the ratwing.
2. Finish putting new tank on cb125.
3. Pack tent away & put it & Halloween decorations in the attic.
4. Test the paint remover on the porch.
5. Finish drawing up plans for the full wall bookshelves.
6. Cut grass.
7. Clean garage.
8. Clean guns.
9. Wash dogs.
Not in any particular order...

1 comment:

Kate said...

I just wasn't cooking for them; you know why. Besides, you can scratch at least five of those items off your list now, baby!