I've had the same dream, or at least similar dreams, the past two nights. I don't remember much, but basically it goes like this:
A white trash guy shows up at my door, with a bag & a pet. I think it's a junkyard dog, I don't remember anything other than it doesn't get along with Otto & Flomar. So he shows up, and claims to be my real father. He needs a place to crash, and has a temporary cash flow issue. He generally sticks around, being a pain in the ass, and sucking my wallet dry. I just remember trying to explain to Kate that *this* is why I never bothered to look for my biological father. *My* dad would never be like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I won't bug you anymore about finding out whether M. is your 'real' dad, or not. Deal?
Post a Comment