Monday, January 19, 2009

It better not be an infection

Or I'll kick Sam's ass.

Just after lunch today, my ear stopped up. It wants to pop, but it won't. Kinda like being on a plane. Mostly the right ear, and I don't hear well out of it. The left ear has just a tiny, barely noticeable amount of pressure. I can hear normally out of my left ear, but, of course, that's my bad ear, anyway.

I've tried holding my nose & blowing/sucking, chewing, drinking while holding my nose, all the usual ideas. Now I'm just about out. Bossman just suggested I trickle some hydrogen peroxide down there, so I suppose I'll try that when I get home....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This happened to me a few times a while back. I found that yawning at times makes it clear up a bit. Sometimes just poking an earplug/earphone in the right spot works. Sometimes you might just have to leave it. :S